eplant V1.0, is a portal hosted by an international team of plant biologists, provides users full list of sequenced genomes for the whole green lineage, the plant kingdom or the Archaeplastida. Currently, eplant V1.0 hosts hundreds of assembled plant and algal genomes, providing a suit of tools for comparative genomics. All genomes were collected from publicated data or open accessed data. Users were also encouraged to submit their own data to GHA for standard processing and wider exposure. By integrating this large collection of data and tools, eplant V1.0 dedicated to facilitate accurate and insightful comparative genomics studies.
- realDB V1.0: red algae genome database This is a database for all the sequenced red algae and provides genomes, transcriptomes, and various tools.
- PAIR V1.0: Papaya Information Resource This is a database created for the papaya biologists and breeders, by providing various heterogenious data and tools.
- MGH V1.0: Maca Genome Hub This is a database created for the maca biologists and breeders, by providing various heterogenious data and tools.
- COW V1.0: Community of Waterlily This is a information protal for water lily biology, breeding, application, comptetion, and sharing
- AGD: Algae Genome database AGD dedicates to be the no.1 genome database for all kinds of algae