eplant is a portal of plant genomic data and tools. eplant is launched and maintained by Dr. Fei Chen from college of horticulture, Nanjing Agricultural University. eplant provides users full list of sequenced genomes from the whole green lineage or the plant kingdom or the Archaeplastida. Currently, eplant hosts hundreds of assembled plant and algal genomes, providing a suit of tools for comparative genomics. All genomes were collected from publicated data or open accessed data. Users were also encouraged to submit their own data to GHA for standard processing and wider exposure. By integrating this large collection of data and tools, eplant dedicated to facilitate accurate and insightful comparative genomics studies.
- hortDB: an omics database of horticultural plants, pangenome
- charoDB: an omics database of Charophyta algae
- SOhub: an Omics Database of sweet olive (Osmanthus fragrans)
- realDB: red algae genome database
- algaeDB: algae genome database
- PAIR V1.0: Papaya Information Resource
- MGH V1.0: Maca Genome Hub This is a database created for the maca biologists and breeders, by providing various heterogenious data and tools.
- WaterlilyPond: Pond of Waterlily Information